- Reduces the cooldown/replenish time of all spells and items.
- Affects cooldowns of active and passive abilities.
- Visually reduces the cooldown of Tranquil Boots Item Old Abilities Changelogs Tranquil BootsB While they increase the longevity of the wearer, this boot is not particularly reliable. Cost975 Bought FromSupport Passive Break Bonus +14 Health regeneration+90 Movement , but does not affect it.
- Does not affect Cloak and Dagger and Drunken Brawler`s certain crit/evasion timers.
- The cooldown reduction is not updated dynamically. Only abilities cast while having the buff get their cooldowns reduced.
- Besides the mana cost reduction on items, all reductions are reflected in the ability tooltips.
- Only affects the activation cost of spells. Mana cost over time is not reduced.
- Stacks multiplicatively with the cooldown reduction of Octarine Core Item Changelogs Octarine CoreS At the core of spellcraft are spectrums only the very gifted can sense. Cost5900 Bought FromCaster Passive Cooldown Reduction, Spell Lifesteal Bonus +25 Intelligence+425 Health+425 Mana Disassemble? .
- The buff is applied to invulnerable Default buff iconPlay Error soundInvulnerability is a status effect that renders the target completely immune to all status effects and damage, except for most damage flagged as @@@#@@@HP(hp.com)###@### Removal. Most friendly effects, such as healing and hidden Hiding (also referred to as banishing) a unit causes it to temporarily disappear. It renders the unit unable to move, attack, cast spells and use items. All hiding spells also turn the affected unit invulnerable. units.
- The buff of multiple Arcane Runes does not stack, but refreshes the duration instead.
When a hero is carrying a Bottle, taking the rune will cause it to be stored in the bottle instead of being used. The rune can be used at any time by activating the bottle. Bottling a rune will not prevent a new one from spawning. If the rune is not consumed in 2 minutes from picking it up, it will activate automatically. After spending a stored Powerup Rune, the bottle is refilled to max charges. Bottling a bounty rune only replenishes to 2 bottle charges, leaving it unmaxed. If the bottle is at max charges, the bounty rune will be used instead of stored.
Couriers cannot bottle runes, and bottles with a stored rune are unshareable and undroppable.
There are several types of Powerup Runes, each giving you a different and powerful effect for a short duration. The buffs granted by runes can be dispelled.
Double Damage Rune
Below is a table of rewards for a Bounty Rune collected at various times during a game:
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|