There are many differences between the Dire side of the game map and the Radiant side:
- Roshan For Roshan as he appears in holiday events, see Roshan (Diretide 2012) and Roshan (Diretide 2013) Roshan Ancient Jungle Creep Level 30 Health 5500 Health regeneration 20 Armor 15 Magic resistance 55% Attack damage 65 `s pit in the river is closer to the Radiant bank, near the top rune For the runes that come with cosmetic items, see Inscribed Gem. Main Changelogs Runes are special boosters that spawn on the game map. They come in two categories. Bounty Runes can spawn location, while the Dire bank curves around it. Before 7.00 Version 7.00(Full list) Added new hero: Monkey King Nerfed: Alchemist Arc Warden Drow Ranger Meepo Omniknight Phantom Assassin Reworked: Lycan Necrophos Techies Treant Protector Added Aghanim s Scepter: Anti-Mage Bounty Hunter Chaos Knight Phantom Lancer Riki revamp, Roshan was located on the Dire side, near the bottom rune spawn location.
- Dire`s bottom lane has no convenient way to pull Enchantress in the middle of Jungling Jungling (also referred to as bushing or neutral creeping) is when a player concentrates on killing Neutral Creeps during the game, usually for additional Gold or Experience. It refers .
- It is impossible to block 2 jungle camps with 1 ward in the Dire jungle Enchantress in the middle of Jungling Jungling (also referred to as bushing or neutral creeping) is when a player concentrates on killing Neutral Creeps during the game, usually for additional Gold or Experience. It refers .
The Dire is a faction in Dota 2. It is characterized by a dark, gloomy theme. The top right half of the game map Overhead view of the game map as of version 7.06. See the in-game map. For locations in Dota 2 lore, see World Map. The Map is the playing field for all Dota belongs to the Dire, while the bottom left belongs to the Radiant Radiant Associated with Heroes Arc Warden Factions Dire Places Mad Moon Cosmetics Radiant Ore Other Lore Radiant OreNemesis Stones The Radiant is a faction in Dota 2. It is characterized by a bright, natural theme. .
- The DotA equivalent of the Dire was the Scourge.
- In DotA, heroes were affiliated into the Scourge and Sentinel factions. This division was seen in the older picking screen.
- In DotA when playing the Normal game mode (also called "Pick Mode"), players could only pick Scourge heroes while on the Scourge team, and vice versa. This game mode is not present in Dota 2.