Kobold is a neutral creep Neutral creeps are a type of creep not controlled by any player. They are aligned to neither of the teams, and offer an alternative source of gold and experience. Neutral creeps appear in small camps found in:
- Kobold Camp The Kobold camp is a small camp of neutral creeps. It contains 3 Kobolds, 1 Kobold Soldier and 1 Kobold Foreman, and gives a total of 113 experience and 50-59 gold. Kobold Foreman Jungle Creep
7.06 Version 7.06(Full list) Nerfed: Alchemist Crystal Maiden Dark Seer Legion Commander Magnus Monkey King Riki Slark Spectre Templar Assassin Terrorblade Treant Protector Ursa Warlock Buffed most other heroes. Removed all Respawn Talents. Added Aghanim s Scepter:
- Reduced gold bounty from 7-9 to 6-7.
- Reduced experience bounty from 25 to 20.
7.00 Version 7.00(Full list) Added new hero: Monkey King Nerfed: Alchemist Arc Warden Drow Ranger Meepo Omniknight Phantom Assassin Reworked: Lycan Necrophos Techies Treant Protector Added Aghanim s Scepter: Anti-Mage Bounty Hunter Chaos Knight Phantom Lancer Riki
- Increased mana regeneration from 0 to 1.
6.35 Version 6.35(Full list) Balance changes. Added creep camps. Release Date DotA:Date Needed ← 6.346.36 → * Added two new neutral creep spots * New mode -vr (-voterandom, like -ar except you get to vote on
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.