There are many differences between the Radiant side of the game map and the Dire side:
- Roshan For Roshan as he appears in holiday events, see Roshan (Diretide 2012) and Roshan (Diretide 2013) Roshan Ancient Jungle Creep Level 30 Health 5500 Health regeneration 20 Armor 15 Magic resistance 55% Attack damage 65 `s pit in the river is slightly closer to the Radiant bank, near the top rune For the runes that come with cosmetic items, see Inscribed Gem. Main Changelogs Runes are special boosters that spawn on the game map. They come in two categories. Bounty Runes can spawn location, while the Dire bank curves around the pit. Before 7.00 Version 7.00(Full list) Added new hero: Monkey King Nerfed: Alchemist Arc Warden Drow Ranger Meepo Omniknight Phantom Assassin Reworked: Lycan Necrophos Techies Treant Protector Added Aghanim s Scepter: Anti-Mage Bounty Hunter Chaos Knight Phantom Lancer Riki revamp, Roshan was on the Dire side, near the bottom rune spawn location, giving Radiant an approach advantage.
- Unlike the Dire side, Radiant`s top lane has a convenient way to pull Enchantress in the middle of Jungling Jungling (also referred to as bushing or neutral creeping) is when a player concentrates on killing Neutral Creeps during the game, usually for additional Gold or Experience. It refers using the nearby Hard Camp.
- Before 6.86c Version 6.86c(Full list) Nerfed: Invoker Undying Dazzle Buffed: Riki Outworld Devourer Death Prophet Balanced other heroes. Release Date Dota 2:2015-12-29 DotA:- ← 6.86b6.86d → General edit] Radiant Small Camp s spawn box is now smaller Fixed version, it was possible to block 2 jungle camps with 1 ward on in the Radiant jungle Enchantress in the middle of Jungling Jungling (also referred to as bushing or neutral creeping) is when a player concentrates on killing Neutral Creeps during the game, usually for additional Gold or Experience. It refers .
The Radiant is a faction in Dota 2. It is characterized by a bright, natural theme. The bottom left half of the game map Overhead view of the game map as of version 7.06. See the in-game map. For locations in Dota 2 lore, see World Map. The Map is the playing field for all Dota belongs to the Radiant, while the top right belongs to the Dire Dire Associated with Heroes Arc Warden Factions Radiant Places Mad Moon Other Lore DirestoneNemesis Stones The Dire is a faction in Dota 2. It is characterized by a dark, gloomy theme. The top right half .
- The DotA equivalent of the Radiant was the Sentinel.
- In DotA, heroes were affiliated into the Sentinel and Scourge factions. This division used to be seen on Dota 2`s hero selection screen before the introduction of Dota 2 Reborn.
- In DotA when playing the Normal game mode (also called "Pick Mode"), players could only pick Sentinel heroes while on the Sentinel team, and vice versa. This game mode is not present in Dota 2.