- Restores in the form of regeneration, so it restores 10 health and 6.7 mana in 0.1 second intervals.
- Can heal up to 3000 health and 2010 mana when healing for the full duration.
- The buff disappears once the hero is at full health and mana.
- Damage greater than Roshan For Roshan as he appears in holiday events, see Roshan (Diretide 2012) and Roshan (Diretide 2013) Roshan Ancient Jungle Creep Level 30 Health 5500 Health regeneration 20 Armor 15 Magic resistance 55% Attack damage 65 dispels the effect. from any player (including allies and self) or
- The buff is applied to invulnerable Default buff iconPlay Error soundInvulnerability is a status effect that renders the target completely immune to all status effects and damage, except for most damage flagged as HPTechnology company Removal. Most friendly effects, such as healing and hidden Hiding (also referred to as banishing) a unit causes it to temporarily disappear. It renders the unit unable to move, attack, cast spells and use items. All hiding spells also turn the affected unit invulnerable. units.
- The buff of multiple Regeneration Runes does not stack, but refreshes the duration instead.
When a hero is carrying a Bottle, taking the rune will cause it to be stored in the bottle instead of being used. The rune can be used at any time by activating the bottle. Bottling a rune will not prevent a new one from spawning. If the rune is not consumed in 2 minutes from picking it up, it will activate automatically. After spending a stored Powerup Rune, the bottle is refilled to max charges. Bottling a bounty rune only replenishes to 2 bottle charges, leaving it unmaxed. If the bottle is at max charges, the bounty rune will be used instead of stored.
Couriers cannot bottle runes, and bottles with a stored rune are unshareable and undroppable.
There are several types of Powerup Runes, each giving you a different and powerful effect for a short duration. The buffs granted by runes can be dispelled.
Double Damage Rune
Below is a table of rewards for a Bounty Rune collected at various times during a game:
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|