Stats are a record of the player`s Wins, Losses, and Abandons. They are displayed on the player profile.
Wins and Losses
Winning is achieved by destroying the enemy team`s Ancient Ancient Building Level 1 Health 4250 Health regeneration 3 Armor 15 Magic resistance 0% Collision size 298 Vision range 2600 • 2600 (G) Bounty 0 Experience 0 Notes Abilities: Backdoor Protection True Sight This article . Losing occurs when your team`s Ancient is destroyed. Winning increases your Matchmaking Rating A player s match history, showing changes in MMR after each game. Matchmaking Rating, or MMR is a value that determines the skill level of each player. This value is used in matchmaking. Winning increases a , and losing decreases your rating.
Wins and losses are recorded when playing the following Game Modes “ Play If that s the kind of fight they want, then I will give it to them! Click to listen— Legion Commander ” Game modes are a set of restrictions within which the game of Dota 2 in public matchmaking The matchmaking screen Matchmaking is the process through which the system groups players into opposing teams for public games. With the exception of bot games, matchmaking is mostly determined by matchmaking ratings (MMR). Contents 1 :
- Ability Draft
- All Pick
- All Random
- Captains Draft
- Captains Mode
- Least Played
- Limited Heroes
- Random Draft
- Single Draft
(Public matchmaking includes Casual matches, Ranked matches, and Co-op Bot matches; however Team matches are tracked separately)
Interaction with Abandon
In case of Early abandonment by either an ally or enemy, wins and losses will not be recorded. Wins and losses under Late Abandonment will be recorded regardless of how many players are left in game.
An Abandon occurs when a player:
- Disconnects for a total of 5 minutes.
- Disconnect time is cumulative, meaning that a player who disconnects once for 2 minutes, reconnects, and disconnects again for 3 minutes, will be counted as an abandon.
- Has not gained any experience Main Changelogs “ Play I grow stronger! Click to listen— Storm Spirit ” Experience allows heroes to level up, which makes them stronger and allows them to learn new abilities. Experience is earned for 5 minutes.
- Leaves the game through the matchmaking menu.
Early vs Late Abandonment
In casual matchmaking The matchmaking screen Matchmaking is the process through which the system groups players into opposing teams for public games. With the exception of bot games, matchmaking is mostly determined by matchmaking ratings (MMR). Contents 1 , Abandon is considered Early if it occurs:
- Before 5 minutes has passed on the game clock Play “Singing trio.” It has been suggested that this article or section be split into multiple new articles. Reason given: The shop should get its own page Discussion to support or oppose the split should be .
- If First Blood occurs before this abandon, it will be counted as a Late abandon even if 5 minutes have not passed.
Early abandons do not count towards Wins or Losses in your stats. All other forms of abandons will be considered Late, and the outcome of the match will be recorded in your stats, as well as updates to your Matchmaking Rating A player s match history, showing changes in MMR after each game. Matchmaking Rating, or MMR is a value that determines the skill level of each player. This value is used in matchmaking. Winning increases a .
- Too many abandons will result in the player being put in Low Priority Priority is a status that determines how quickly the system will match you with other players. All players start at Normal priority by default. Contents 1 Low Priority 1.1 Removal 2 High Priority 3 See matchmaking for at least 3 games.
- Each additional abandonment will add the same amount of games that the player is forced to spend in the Low Priority matchmaking queue.
- Abandonment is counted for the abandoning player immediately after abandoning. This will be taken into account should a player decide to queue immediately for a new game after abandoning.
- Abandonment is treated "more severely" in ranked matches.
- Any player who abandons in ranked matches will receive a Loss, regardless of the outcome of the match.
- Abandons are never assessed when players are disconnected due to a server crash.
- A message must appear in-game in order for this to apply.
Once a player has abandoned, other players are free to leave the game without danger of being placed in Low Priority Priority is a status that determines how quickly the system will match you with other players. All players start at Normal priority by default. Contents 1 Low Priority 1.1 Removal 2 High Priority 3 See or receiving an abandon count in their stats. The abandoned player`s gold is divided amongst the remaining players on his/her team, as well as the passive 1.5 gold per second gain. Gold gained from selling items in the inventory will also be redistributed. Abandoned players who reconnect will begin to gain gold passively again, but will not recover any of his/her lost gold.
Stats will not be recorded when:
- An early abandon occurs in a public match (See section above).
- Playing in a private/local lobby.
- Playing in a Tutorial game (Be that as it may, tutorial progress will be recorded).
- Playing as a coach in a public match.
- Player has a poor connection
Of the three attributes, each hero specializes in one. This is called the Primary Attribute and it determines their attack damage. Each point in the primary attribute increases attack damage by one. Usually a hero`s primary attribute will grow faster than the other two attributes. Every hero gains a constant amount of Strength, Agility, and Intelligence per level unique to their hero.
Strength increases maximum health and health regeneration.
Each point of Strength:
- Increases Hit Points by 20
- Increases Hit Point Regeneration by 0.03 (every 33 points = 1 hp regen)
- Increases the damage of Strength heroes by 1
Agility increases armor and attack speed.
Each point of Agility:
- Increases Attack Speed by 1
- Increases Armor by 0.14 (every 7 points = 1 armor)
- Increases the damage of Agility heroes by 1
Intelligence increases maximum mana, mana regeneration and spell damage.
Each point of Intelligence:
- Increases Mana Points by 12
- Increases Mana Point Regeneration by 0.04 (every 25 points = 1 mana regen)
- Increases the damage of Intelligence heroes by 1
- Increases spell damage by 0.0625% (every 16 points = 1%)