How to get
Regular Flamewaker is obtained x2by defeating Vaelastrasz the Corrupt The subject of this article is part of theBlackrock Mountain adventure. Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Set: Blackrock Mountain Type: Hero Health: 30 (Normal)30 (Heroic) Armor: 15 (Heroic) Vaelastrasz is a good dragon, but Nefarian is making in Blackrock Mountain "Have you heard the rumblings? The mountain stirs once more. Beneath its crags, cliffs and rocks, there s evil in its core. Fire made flesh! Dragon s breath! Teeth and claw and flame! Calling any heroes out .
Once the regular version has been obtained, both regular and golden versions can be crafted and disenchanted:
|Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Flamewaker||800||100|
After you cast a spell, deal 2 damage randomly split among all enemies.
Flamewakers HATE being confused for Flamewalkers. They just wake up fire, they don⃢₀ₙt walk on it. Walking on fire is CRAZY.
See this card on Hearthpwn
Flamewaker is a rare Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There mage Contents 1 Heroes 2 Overview 3 Background 4 Hero Power 5 Strategy and gameplay 5.1 Common deck types 5.2 Counters 6 Spells 6.1 Uncollectible 7 Minions 7.1 Uncollectible 8 Leveling rewards 8.1 Starting cards 8.2 minion Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion card, from the Blackrock Mountain "Have you heard the rumblings? The mountain stirs once more. Beneath its crags, cliffs and rocks, there s evil in its core. Fire made flesh! Dragon s breath! Teeth and claw and flame! Calling any heroes out set.
The Flamewaker synergizes incredibly well with Spare Parts "What’s better than a Chillwind Yeti? A Chillwind Yeti wielding Whirling Blades!" 1] Spare Parts are uncollectible spell cards generated by certain cards in the Goblins vs Gnomes set. There are 7 different Spare Parts. , with each spell gaining the additional effect of dealing 2 random damage. This synergy makes Flamewaker an excellent pick for a Mech Mage deck, or any mage deck featuring a lot of spells. The Flamewaker also fits well in spell-synergy decks featuring cards such as Mana Wyrm Mana Wyrm Set: Classic Type: Minion Class: Mage Rarity: Common Cost: 1 Attack: 1 Health: 3 Tags: Spell-related, Triggered effect Whenever you cast a spell, gain +1 Attack.These wyrms feed on arcane energies, and while .
The Flamewaker represents a substantial threat to the opponent, and should usually be removed as quickly as possible. For this reason it`s usually best to play it immediately before a number of spells. This makes cheap spells especially valuable, since the player can cast several in the same turn as summoning the Flamewaker. As the opponent, bear in mind the immediate damage output of this minion is limited by the number of spells in the controlling player`s hand. Once the opponent has emptied their hand, they are unlikely to be able to play more than 1 spell the next turn, Spare Part-generating minions aside. Nonetheless, the possibility of Taunts The shield-like Taunt visual effect Taunt is a minion ability which forces the opposing player to direct any melee attacks toward enemy targets with this ability. Minions with Taunt (commonly referred to as Taunts) serve and other protective measures mean the Flamewaker should always be a priority target.
- This minion`s effect shoots 2 missiles, each one dealing 1 damage Damage in Hearthstone is a particular infliction of harm upon heroes or minions, measured by a number which is deducted from their Health and/or Armor (if they have any). If a character s Health is reduced to a randomly selected enemy character:
- Each missile is resolved (queuing and resolving triggered effects The lightning bolt icon, explicitly indicating a triggered effect Triggered effects are effects that activate in response to specific events. Triggered effects may belong to minions, weapons or spells (in the form of Secrets), as , such as that of Acolyte of Pain Acolyte of Pain Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Common Cost: 3 Attack: 1 Health: 3 Abilities: Draw cards Tags: Damage-related, Triggered effect Whenever this minion takes damage, draw a card.He trained when he was younger ) before the next one is shot.
- As with all random effects Yogg-Saron, arguably the most random card ever released Random effects are effects which include some degree of randomness or RNG (random number generation). Random effects introduce an element of chance into Hearthstone. They can be , the missiles can hit any enemy, including Immune The immune effect from Bestial Wrath Immune is an ability that prevents a character from receiving damage from any source, and prevents the opponent from targeting it. Be that as it may, Immune does not prevent destroy, healing or targets (which will however suffer no damage), Stealthed A minion in Stealth Stealth is a minion ability which prevents that minion from being the target of enemy attacks, spells and effects until they attack or deal damage. They can, be that as it may, be the target minions and the enemy hero.
- Characters which have been mortally wounded by earlier missiles or destroyed by triggered effects like Acidmaw Acidmaw Set: The Grand Tournament Type: Minion Subtype: Beast Class: Hunter Rarity: Legendary Cost: 7 Attack: 4 Health: 2 Abilities: Destroy Tags: Damage-related, Triggered effect Whenever another minion takes damage, destroy it.With the help of will not be selected as targets for subsequent missiles (thus preventing missiles from dealing `overkill` damage to targets that have already been destroyed by earlier missiles).
- Taking control of a Flamewaker with a mind control effect Mind control effects or control effects are effects which allow a player to seize control of an enemy minion. Controlled minions are treated as belonging to the controlling player for all purposes, can be directed spell (such as Potion of Madness Potion of Madness Set: Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Type: Spell Class: Priest Rarity: Common Cost: 1 Abilities: Charge, Take control Tags: Triggered effect Gain control of an enemy minion with 2 or less Attack until , Shadow Madness Shadow Madness Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Priest Rarity: Rare Cost: 4 Abilities: Charge, Take control Tags: Triggered effect Gain control of an enemy minion with 3 or less Attack until end of turn.You can or Mind Control Mind Control Set: Basic Type: Spell Class: Priest Cost: 10 Abilities: Take control Take control of an enemy minion.Nominated as "Spell Most Likely to Make Your Opponent Punch the Wall."See this card on Hearthpwn data ) will immediately activate its effect, as the effect will resolve when the minion is on your side, and thus your spell will count as a trigger.
- For a while during Patch 22.214.171.12474, Wild Pyromancer Wild Pyromancer Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 2 Attack: 3 Health: 2 Abilities: Deal damage Tags: Area of effect, Spell-related, Triggered effect After you cast a spell, deal 1 damage to ALL minions.BOOM and Flamewaker maintained Stealth if Stealthed by a spell, such as Conceal Conceal Set: Hall of Fame Type: Spell Class: Rogue Rarity: Common Cost: 1 Abilities: Stealth Tags: Area of effect Give your minions Stealth until your next turn.Rogues conceal everything but their emotions. You can t get or Finicky Cloakfield Finicky Cloakfield Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Spell Cost: 1 Abilities: Stealth Give a friendly minion Stealth until your next turn.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Finicky Cloakfield is an uncollectible neutral spell card, . (The Stealth will be lost the NEXT time they deal damage.) This bug was hotfixed.
- For a while during Patch 126.96.36.19974, there was no death processing between the spell resolving and Wild Pyromancer Wild Pyromancer Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 2 Attack: 3 Health: 2 Abilities: Deal damage Tags: Area of effect, Spell-related, Triggered effect After you cast a spell, deal 1 damage to ALL minions.BOOM /Flamewaker triggering. For instance, Haunted Creeper Haunted Creeper Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Subtype: Beast Rarity: Common Cost: 2 Attack: 1 Health: 2 Abilities: Deathrattle, Summon Deathrattle: Summon two 1/1 Spectral Spiders.Arachnofauxbia: Fear of fake spiders.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] if mortally wounded by the spell would not die and releaseAnnounce its Spectral Spiders before the triggers, but conversely if the Wild Pyromancer was mortally wounded by the spell he would activate his effect before dying. This was hotfixed.
- I serve the firelord.
- Flame on.
- A Flamewaker is an ambitious sort of fire elemental. In addition to being helpful when you need to rouse a sleepy fire, Flamewakers tend to be tougher and smarter than their fellow elementals, and often possess some skill in the arcane arts. Fire is their weapon of choice, and you can count on turning their scouring flames to your service should you win a Flamewaker⃢₀ₙs loyalty.
- Flamewaker is often misspelled Flamewalker. This is referenced in the card`s flavor text, "Flamewakers HATE being confused for Flamewalkers. They just wake up fire, they don⃢₀ₙt walk on it. Walking on fire is CRAZY."