How to get
Mean Streets of Gadgetzan cards are available through the following options:
- Mean Streets of Gadgetzan card packs Card pack concept art Card packs are items that players can open to acquire cards for filling a player s collection. Only card packs for the current Standard format sets are available for purchase in the can be purchased through the Shop The Goblins vs Gnomes tab of the Cards pane The Adventure pane The Heroes pane The Shop is the in-game facility for purchasing new card packs and wings of adventures. Purchases may be made in , with the usual prices and purchasing options.
- Mean Streets of Gadgetzan cards can be crafted Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust for the usual amounts of Arcane Dust.
- For as long Mean Streets of Gadgetzan is the latest expansion, the guaranteed card pack from each Arena A video explaining the Arena in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. The Arena is a game mode where players compete against each other using specially constructed decks to earn substantial rewards. It run will be from the expansion. Once the next expansion comes out, second card packs will have a chance to be Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs.
- The Highest Rank Bonus chest The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. has a chance to award golden Mean Streets of Gadgetzan cards.
- Launch event
- Prior to Mar. 28, 2017, a special introductory quest chain was available to players, awarding a total of 6 Mean Streets of Gadgetzan card packs if completed. For details, see Launch event, below.
- Prior to the expansion`s release, players were able to pre-order a bundle of 50 Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs for $49.99 USD/⃢₂ⅹ44,99 EUR/⅁34.99 GBP/$64.99 AUD or equivalent.
- The packs were not available until after the expansion was released.
- There was no pre-order card back The Collection s Card Backs tab Some of the game s card backs Card backs are a featureSpecial attraction which allows players to replace the standard design on the reverse of their cards with alternate designs. Players can for this expansion. This is because adding an in-game reward would have required a patch For the minion card, see Patches the Pirate. Updates to Hearthstone are made in the form of patches. This page lists all Hearthstone patches to date. New patches for Hearthstone are released regularly, fixing bugs , which would have required "significant lead time"; something that was unavailable due to the short time window between revealing the set and its release. The patch could not have been made until after the reveal since that would have spoiled the expansion. The pre-purchase option was only available through the official site (and not in-game) for the same reasons.
- "Gadgetzan, where the gangs rule the streets; Gadgetzan, full of swindlers and cheats. Zip and sing the ring-a-ding-ding, on the mean streets of Gadgetzan! Gadgetzan, where the crime doesn`t pay; Gadgetzan - but we do it anyway! You gotta take on your rivals for your gang`s survival and the turf that belongs to your clan. Everywhere you`re lookin`, everyone is crooked - Welcome to the big time, pal! - on the mean streets of Gadgetzan!"
Mean Streets of Gadgetzan (Gadgetzan, MSoG) is the fourth expansion Expansions are major card set additions to the game of Hearthstone. Expansions introduce large amounts of cards into the game, in contrast to adventures, 1] with expansions featuring around 130-145 new cards and adventures only to Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. Featuring 132 new collectible cards, the expansion was released Dec. 1, 2016 in the Americas region Hearthstone is divided into four geographical regions: Americas, Europe, Asia and China. Each country Hearthstone is available to play in is assigned to one of these regions. Each player by default uses their Battle.net account , and Dec. 2, 2016 in the Europe and Asia regions.
Set in the bustling, lawless port city of Gadgetzan, the expansion featuresSpecial attraction characters from the city`s three ruling crime families - the brutish Grimy Goons, the shadowy assassins of the Jade Lotus, and the crazed spellcasters of the Kabal. With their own minions, spells and weapons, each family is formed from an allegiance of three different Hearthstone classes, resulting in tri-class cards, usable by heroes of any of those three classes.
All data for the expansion was added in Patch 22.214.171.12490 on Nov. 29, 2016.
The set contains 132 collectible cards in total - 42 neutral cards, 81 class cards (9 per class), and 9 tri-class cards (3 per family).
- Common (19 cards)
- Rare (6 cards)
- Epic (9 cards)
- Legendary (8 cards)
Each class gains 9 cards: 3 commons, 3 rares, 2 epics and 1 legendary.
- Choice cards