How to get
Illidan Stormrage can be obtained through Classic The card set interface Card sets are categories into which collectible cards are divided, reflecting how they can be obtained, and determining whether they are eligible for use in Standard format. Card set does not card packs Card pack concept art Card packs are items that players can open to acquire cards for filling a player s collection. Only card packs for the current Standard format sets are available for purchase in the , through crafting Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust , or as an Arena A video explaining the Arena in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. The Arena is a game mode where players compete against each other using specially constructed decks to earn substantial rewards. It reward.
|Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Illidan Stormrage||3200||1600|
|Power of the Wild||Common||Druid||Spell||General||2||Choose one - Give your minions +1/+1; or Summon a 3/2 Panther.|
Whenever you play a card, summon a 2/1 Flame of Azzinoth.
Illidan`s brother, Malfurion, imprisoned him beneath Hyjal for 10,000 years. Stormrages are not good at letting go of grudges.
See this card on Hearthpwn
- For the tutorial boss of the same name, see Illidan Stormrage (boss) Illidan Stormrage Set: Tutorial Type: Hero Health: 30 See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Illidan Stormrage, full art For the minion card of the same name, see Illidan Stormrage Illidan Stormrage is an enemy
Illidan Stormrage is a legendary Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There neutral Neutral is the term used to describe cards which are not limited to a specific class. Neutral collectible cards can be included in any deck, regardless of hero. Neutral cards use a plain, grey card minion Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion card, from the Classic The card set interface Card sets are categories into which collectible cards are divided, reflecting how they can be obtained, and determining whether they are eligible for use in Standard format. Card set does not set.
Illidan Stormrage is a 6 mana Mana is the resource used in Hearthstone to play cards and use Hero Powers, each of which has a mana cost that must be paid to use it. The supply of mana is represented by , 7/5 minion Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion which summons a 2/1 Flame of Azzinoth The subject of this article is due to undergo changes soon. For details, see below. Flame of Azzinoth Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Common Cost: 1 Attack: 2 Health: 1 See this card on Hearthpwn whenever you play a card. This can be used to overwhelm your opponent with a full board of minions. Be that as it may, these minions will be unable to act until the next turn, leaving them vulnerable to attack from the opponent. In opposition, Illidan is a priority target, and should be silenced or destroyed as soon as possible. The Flame minions are reasonably useful, but with only 1 health are easily defeated by AoE Area of effect (AoE) is the term for an effect which affects all characters of the specified type. Common targets for AoEs include all enemy minions, all minions, and all characters. AoE is defined in or the weakest of minion attacks.
Ideally, play several cards immediately following Illidan, to make use of his ability before the opponent has a chance to remove him. If possible, use + Health buffs such as Stormwind Champion Stormwind Champion Set: Basic Type: Minion Cost: 7 Attack: 6 Health: 6 Tags: Area of effect, Ongoing effect Your other minions have +1/+1.When Deathwing assaulted the capital, this soldier was the only member of his to bolster the survivability of the Flame minions, reducing the likelihood of the opponent removing them before they have time to act.
- Summon For information on summoning minions, see Minion#Summoning. Summon is an ability which summons one or more minions. Distinct from regular summoning, a minion generated by the summon ability does not consume or come from an
- You are not prepared!
- Alternative summon (when the enemy hero is Malfurion "I must protect the wild!" - Malfurion Stormrage Malfurion Stormrage represents the Druid class in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. Contents 1 Background 2 Official overview 3 Lore trivia 4 Notes 5 Flavor text 6 Emotes )
- Hello... brother.
- Who shall be next to taste my blades?
- When played against the Malfurion Stormrage "I must protect the wild!" - Malfurion Stormrage Malfurion Stormrage represents the Druid class in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. Contents 1 Background 2 Official overview 3 Lore trivia 4 Notes 5 Flavor text 6 Emotes , Illidan will give a special emote reflecting that Malfurion is his brother.
- Illidan Stormrage is one of only four neutral demon Demons are a type of minion. Almost all Demons are specific to the warlock class, and are often unusually powerful for their mana-cost, but come with a negative effect for playing them. For a list minions (the others being Prince Malchezzar Prince Malchezaar Set: One Night in Karazhan Type: Minion Subtype: Demon Class: Neutral Rarity: Legendary Cost: 5 Attack: 5 Health: 6 Abilities: Generate, Shuffle into deck Tags: Class-related, Random, Rarity-related, Triggered effect When the game , Street Trickster Street Trickster Set: Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Type: Minion Subtype: Demon Rarity: Common Cost: 3 Attack: 0 Health: 7 Abilities: Spell Damage Spell Damage +1His first trick: making your wallet disappear!See this card on Hearthpwn and the Imp Imp Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Demon Cost: 1 Attack: 1 Health: 1 See this card on Hearthpwn data page] For the identically-named Imps, see Imp (Imp-losion) and Imp (Imp Gang Boss). For other Imps, summoned by Imp Master Imp Master Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 3 Attack: 1 Health: 5 Abilities: Deal damage, Summon Tags: Demon-generating, Triggered effect At the end of your turn, deal 1 damage to this minion and ). All other demons are exclusive to the warlock The Warlock is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Gul dan. Heroes edit | edit source] Contents 1 Heroes 2 Background 3 Hero Power 3.1 Replacement Hero Powers 4 Strategy class.