The main menu for Hearthstone The Hearthstone icon Hearthstone (formerly known as Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft 1] 2]) is a free-to-play digital collectible card game from Blizzard Entertainment. It was first announced in a presentation by Rob Pardo at the is the central hub from which the various aspects of the game can be accessed, and the first screen arrived at when the game has completed its startup.
Be that as it may, when first playing the game, players are initially presented with the Tutorial The tutorial is the initial experience designed to introduce players to Hearthstone. It is composed of six missions , and must be completed before the player can play Hearthstone properly. The tutorial comprises a kind of , which they must complete before reaching the main menu.
- Play mode Preparing for battle in Ranked play mode, in Standard format Play mode is a game mode that matches players against other human players of similar skill. Players can choose to play Casual friendly games, or
- Solo Adventures Solo Adventures screen in 2014. The Solo Adventures screen allows players access to various single-player game modes, comprising of Practice mode and adventures. It can be accessed through the Solo Adventures button from the main
- Arena A video explaining the Arena in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. The Arena is a game mode where players compete against each other using specially constructed decks to earn substantial rewards. It
- Tavern Brawl The Tavern Brawl interface Tavern Brawl is one of Hearthstone s lighter game modes. A weekly event, a new Tavern Brawl begins each Wednesday (Thursday in Asian regions), ending the following Monday. Outside of these times,
- Shop The Goblins vs Gnomes tab of the Cards pane The Adventure pane The Heroes pane The Shop is the in-game facility for purchasing new card packs and wings of adventures. Purchases may be made in
- Quest Log The Quest Log The Quest Log lists the player s current quests, as well as the level of each of their heroes and their current rank, medal and number of wins for Play mode and Arena.
- Open Packs The Open Packs screen, with a few packs to open The Open Packs screen is where the player can open card packs to add new cards to their collection. It is accessed from the main
- My Collection Browsing the collection, in Standard format mode Accessing the collection from the main menu. The collection manager, also known as the collection, is where a player can go to view their collection of cards, construct
The main menu also featuresSpecial attraction the common interface elements of the friends list, time display, current gold total, and Game Menu The Game Menu as seen during a match against another player The cog-wheel icon. The Game Menu is a menu dialog accessed through the cog-wheel icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen, available at icon.
The main menu`s main functionality is to allow access to the various game screens. It also serves as backdrop for the Quest Log The Quest Log The Quest Log lists the player s current quests, as well as the level of each of their heroes and their current rank, medal and number of wins for Play mode and Arena. . Additionally, the number beneath the Open Packs icon can be checked from the main menu to see the number of unopened packs currently awaiting the player`s attention.