The Hearthstone beta was the beta test A beta test, or beta, is the phase of development after alpha testing but before launch, in which software is released to a group of potential users for testing. Hearthstone s beta test began in the phase in the development of Hearthstone The Hearthstone icon Hearthstone (formerly known as Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft 1] 2]) is a free-to-play digital collectible card game from Blizzard Entertainment. It was first announced in a presentation by Rob Pardo at the , following the alpha test The Hearthstone alpha was the alpha test phase in the development of Hearthstone. The alpha test presumably ended on Aug. 16th 2013, when Hearthstone began its closed beta testing phase in the Americas region. An . The beta test began in its closed phase in the Americas region Hearthstone is divided into four geographical regions: Americas, Europe, Asia and China. Each country Hearthstone is available to play in is assigned to one of these regions. Each player by default uses their Battle.net account on Aug. 16th 2013, and in the Europe region on Sep. 4th 2013. The game entered its open beta phase on Jan. 21st 2014. The beta phase ended with the full releaseAnnounce of Hearthstone on Mar. 11th 2014.
The beta was available to players in North America, Australia/New Zealand, Latin America, Southeast Asia, Europe, Korea and Taiwan, with a separate beta test planned for China. The game`s beta was available only on Windowsis a separate viewing area on a computer display screen in a system that allows multiple viewing areas as part of a graphical user interface and OS X operating systems.
- Patch 188.8.131.5282 - 17th Jan. 2014
- A small patch, featuring bug fixes and two Korean language card description changes.
- Patch 184.108.40.20658 - 16th Jan. 2014
- A small patch, featuring changes to ten cards.
- Patch 220.127.116.1143 - 18th Dec. 2013
- A small patch, featuring changes to three mage Contents 1 Heroes 2 Overview 3 Background 4 Hero Power 5 Strategy and gameplay 5.1 Common deck types 5.2 Counters 6 Spells 6.1 Uncollectible 7 Minions 7.1 Uncollectible 8 Leveling rewards 8.1 Starting cards 8.2 cards, and one bug fix.
- Patch 18.104.22.16817 - 10th Dec. 2013
- A large patch, featuring a complete reworking of the Ranked The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. Play mode Preparing for battle in Ranked play mode, in Standard format Play mode is a game mode that matches players against other human players of similar skill. Players can choose to play Casual friendly games, or , several card changes, some changes to Arena A video explaining the Arena in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. The Arena is a game mode where players compete against each other using specially constructed decks to earn substantial rewards. It , some new social features, and numerous bug fixes.
- Patch 22.214.171.12437 - 17th Oct. 2013
- A small patch, featuring one card change.
- Patch 126.96.36.19990 - 2nd Oct. 2013
- A large patch, featuring numerous changes to game systems, individual cards and non-gameplay elements. This patch was immediately preceded by a complete wipe of all Hearthstone account information and card collections.
- Patch 188.8.131.5249 - 30th Aug. 2013
- A small patch, mostly focusing on preparing for the EU region Hearthstone is divided into four geographical regions: Americas, Europe, Asia and China. Each country Hearthstone is available to play in is assigned to one of these regions. Each player by default uses their Battle.net account , in which the beta was not yet available.
Blizzard announced at the start of the beta that there would be a wipe partway through this phase. On Sep. 26th, they announced that the wipe would be taking place during maintenance on Oct. 2nd in preparation for Patch 184.108.40.20690, resetting all Hearthstone account information and card collections, and later stated that there would be no further wipes.
- Patch 220.127.116.1144 - 11th Mar. 2014
- A large patch, featuring two card changes, numerous bug fixes, a change to the secret A Secret is a spell card that is cast normally but has a delayed, hidden effect, which only takes place when a specific event occurs. When a Secret is played, a Secret icon appears on mechanic, changes to the Ranked The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. play season reset, and the addition of golden heroes A hero is a character in the Warcraft universe representing the player. In Hearthstone, this concept is expressed in three interrelated but distinct ways: Heroes are gameplay characters representing players or bosses within a match. , card backs The Collection s Card Backs tab Some of the game s card backs Card backs are a featureSpecial attraction which allows players to replace the standard design on the reverse of their cards with alternate designs. Players can and the reconnection feature.
Following is a full list of all patches For the minion card, see Patches the Pirate. Updates to Hearthstone are made in the form of patches. This page lists all Hearthstone patches to date. New patches for Hearthstone are released regularly, fixing bugs during the game`s beta phase. The final beta patch, Patch 18.104.22.16844 was followed within a few hours by the full release of Hearthstone.
- 22nd Jan. 2014 - Hearthstone Open Beta is Here!
- 21st Jan. 2014 - Hearthstone™ Open Beta is Here!
- 19th Dec. 2013 - Hearthstone™ Update—Open Beta
- 4th Sep. 2013 - Closed Beta Test Begins! (EU)
- 16th Aug. 2013 - Hearthstone Closed Beta Test Begins!