Halloween Terror is a seasonal event Seasonal events are annual events in Overwatch. During events, a custom brawl is added to the Arcade, players can earn and buy special loot boxes and time-limited cosmetics are available. There are four annual Overwatch in Overwatch See the game. For the titular organization, see Overwatch (group). Overwatch Developer Blizzard Entertainment Team 4 1] Publisher Blizzard Entertainment Release date May 24, 2016 Platforms Xbox One, Playstation 4, Windowsis a separate viewing area on a computer display screen in a system that allows multiple viewing areas as part of a graphical user interface Overwatch . This event featuresSpecial attraction 116 exclusive cosmetics Cosmetics are items in Overwatch which allow players to customize their heroes and profiles. They do not affect gameplay. There are currently eight types of cosmetics: Player Icons, Skins, Emotes, Sprays, Voice Lines, Victory Poses, , seasonal loot boxes Loot Boxes are a featureSpecial attraction of Overwatch. Contents 1 Overview 2 Contents 3 Prices 4 Seasonal Loot Boxes 5 References Overview edit | edit source] One Loot Box is received for every level gained. Additional , and an exclusive brawl Weekly Brawl was a Play Mode in Overwatch. Weekly Brawl offered a game with new rules every week on Tuesday, in order to shake up gameplay. 1] Some example rules were not being able to , Junkenstein`s Revenge "Our tale begins in Adlersbrunn, where the lord of the castle has called for heroes to come to his aid to defend him from the mad Dr. Junkenstein" Junkenstein s Revenge is a co-operative brawl that . The event started on Oct. 11, 2016, and ended on Nov. 1, 2016.
During the event, the Hollywood Hollywood Type Hybrid Location United States, Los Angeles Terrain Various movie sets Hollywood is a Hybrid map in Overwatch. Contents 1 Official Description 2 Gameplay 3 Known Locations 4 Strategy 4.1 Attack 4.2 Defense 5 map is redecorated with a Halloween theme.
- See more: Halloween Terror cosmetics The Halloween Terror cosmetics are cosmetics that can only be unlocked from Halloween Loot Boxes, available during the Halloween Terror. There are 116 Halloween Terror cosmetics. The Halloween Terror Player Icon is unlocked when logging
All loot boxes bought or earned during the event are Halloween Loot Boxes, which look like glowing jack-o`-lanterns filled with candy. Each Halloween loot box contains at least one Halloween Terror cosmetic. Halloween Terror cosmetics can also be unlocked with credits through the Hero Gallery while the event is running.
The Halloween Terror cosmetics include:
- 22 hero-exclusive sprays This article is a stub. You can help Overwatch Wiki by expanding it. Sprays are Common cosmetics that players can place on surfaces within the game. Sprays will be erased if the player places their spray , and 14 general sprays
- 22 voice lines This article is a stub. You can help Overwatch Wiki by expanding it. Voice lines are Common cosmetics which allow heroes to say special quotes. Players can trigger their hero s voice line through the communication wheel.
- 22 victory poses This article is a stub. You can help Overwatch Wiki by expanding it. Victory Poses are poses that the players of the winning team present at the end of the match. Each hero has one basic
- 18 player icons Player Icons are Rare cosmetics that are displayed next to a player s username and act as avatars. Player Icons can depict heroes, abilities, other Blizzard games, and more. Players start with two different versions of
- 12 skins Skins are cosmetics that modify the appearance of the player s heroes, changing their outfit or color scheme. There are skins of every rarity, with the Common skin being the default, Rare skins being simple recolors,
- 3 highlight intros Highlight intros are short cinematic animations of each hero that play before Play of the Game clips. Highlight intros are cosmetic items, and are unlocked by opening loot boxes or by purchasing them with credits.
- 3 emotes This article is a stub. You can help Overwatch Wiki by expanding it. Emotes are short animations of each hero that players can perform in-game. They are cosmetics and are unlocked through opening loot boxes or
- See more: Junkenstein`s Revenge "Our tale begins in Adlersbrunn, where the lord of the castle has called for heroes to come to his aid to defend him from the mad Dr. Junkenstein" Junkenstein s Revenge is a co-operative brawl that
Junkestein`s Revenge is a 4-player PvE brawl based on the tie-in comic Junkenstein Junkenstein Issue number #9 Author Michael ChuMatt Burns Artist Gray Shuko Publisher Blizzard Entertainment Pages 8 Release date Oct. 11, 2016 Previous issue Ana: Old Soldiers Next issue Tracer: Reflections Links DigitalPDFMotion comic Junkenstein is . The Alchemist ( Ana Ana "Never stop fighting for what you believe in." Real Name Ana Amari Other Names HorusShrike Status Active Age 60 Nationality Egyptian Occupation Sharpshooter (formerly)Overwatch second-in-command (formerly)Bounty hunter Base Cairo, Egypt Affiliation Egyptian security forces ), the Archer ( Hanzo Hanzo "With every death comes honor. With honor, redemption." Real Name Hanzo Shimada (島田半蔵) 1] Age 38 Nationality Japanese Occupation Mercenary, Assassin Base Hanamura, Japan (formerly) Affiliation Shimada Clan (formerly) Relations Sojiro Shimada (father) Genji ), the Gunslinger ( McCree McCree "Justice ain t gonna dispense itself." Real Name Jesse McCree Age 37 Nationality American Occupation Bounty Hunter Base Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA Affiliation Overwatch (formerly) Blackwatch (formerly) Voice Matthew Mercer 1] (English) Boris Rehlinger ), and the Soldier (Soldier: 76) face off against Dr. Junkenstein and his zomnic creations on a modified Eichenwalde Eichenwalde Type Hybrid Location Outskirts of Stuttgart, Germany Eichenwalde is a Hybrid map for Overwatch. Contents 1 Background 2 Gameplay 3 Known Locations 4 Strategy 4.1 Attack 4.1.1 Assault 4.2 Defense 4.2.1 Assault 5 Trivia . It has three difficulties.