Winter Wonderland is a seasonal event Seasonal events are annual events in Overwatch. During events, a custom brawl is added to the Arcade, players can earn and buy special loot boxes and time-limited cosmetics are available. There are four annual Overwatch in Overwatch See the game. For the titular organization, see Overwatch (group). Overwatch Developer Blizzard Entertainment Team 4 1] Publisher Blizzard Entertainment Release date May 24, 2016 Platforms Xbox One, Playstation 4, Windowsis a separate viewing area on a computer display screen in a system that allows multiple viewing areas as part of a graphical user interface Overwatch . This event featuresSpecial attraction 124 exclusive cosmetics Cosmetics are items in Overwatch which allow players to customize their heroes and profiles. They do not affect gameplay. There are currently eight types of cosmetics: Player Icons, Skins, Emotes, Sprays, Voice Lines, Victory Poses, , seasonal loot boxes Loot Boxes are a featureSpecial attraction of Overwatch. Contents 1 Overview 2 Contents 3 Prices 4 Seasonal Loot Boxes 5 References Overview edit | edit source] One Loot Box is received for every level gained. Additional , and an exclusive brawl, Mei`s Snowball Offensive Mei s Snowball Offensive is a brawl exclusive to the Winter Wonderland seasonal event. It is a 6v6 snowball fight taking place on Ecopoint: Antarctica. It is narrated by Soldier: 76. In the brawl, Mei’s abilities . The event started on Dec. 13, 2016, and ended on Jan. 3, 2017.
During the event, the King`s Row King s Row Type Hybrid (Assault, then Escort) Location England Terrain Narrow, cobblestone streets King s Row is a Hybrid map, starting with Assault and leading into Escort. It is a map set at night in winding and Hanamura This article is a stub. You can help Overwatch Wiki by expanding it. Hanamura Type Assault Location Japan Terrain Residential area Hanamura is an Assault map in Overwatch. Contents 1 Official Description 2 Background 3 Gameplay maps are redecorated with a Christmas theme.
- See more: Winter Wonderland cosmetics The Winter Wonderland cosmetics are cosmetics that can only be unlocked from Winter Loot Boxes, available during the Winter Wonderland. There are 124 Winter Wonderland cosmetics. The Winter Wonderland Player Icon is unlocked when logging
All loot boxes bought or earned during the event are Winter Loot Boxes, which look like a wrapped present. Each Winter loot box contains at least one Winter Wonderland cosmetic. Winter Wonderland cosmetics can also be unlocked with credits through the Hero Gallery while the event is running.
The Winter Wonderland cosmetics include:
- 46 hero-exclusive sprays This article is a stub. You can help Overwatch Wiki by expanding it. Sprays are Common cosmetics that players can place on surfaces within the game. Sprays will be erased if the player places their spray , and 5 general sprays
- 23 voice lines This article is a stub. You can help Overwatch Wiki by expanding it. Voice lines are Common cosmetics which allow heroes to say special quotes. Players can trigger their hero s voice line through the communication wheel.
- 7 victory poses This article is a stub. You can help Overwatch Wiki by expanding it. Victory Poses are poses that the players of the winning team present at the end of the match. Each hero has one basic
- 26 player icons Player Icons are Rare cosmetics that are displayed next to a player s username and act as avatars. Player Icons can depict heroes, abilities, other Blizzard games, and more. Players start with two different versions of
- 12 skins Skins are cosmetics that modify the appearance of the player s heroes, changing their outfit or color scheme. There are skins of every rarity, with the Common skin being the default, Rare skins being simple recolors,
- 2 highlight intros Highlight intros are short cinematic animations of each hero that play before Play of the Game clips. Highlight intros are cosmetic items, and are unlocked by opening loot boxes or by purchasing them with credits.
- 3 emotes This article is a stub. You can help Overwatch Wiki by expanding it. Emotes are short animations of each hero that players can perform in-game. They are cosmetics and are unlocked through opening loot boxes or
Mei`s Snowball Offensive
- See more: Mei`s Snowball Offensive Mei s Snowball Offensive is a brawl exclusive to the Winter Wonderland seasonal event. It is a 6v6 snowball fight taking place on Ecopoint: Antarctica. It is narrated by Soldier: 76. In the brawl, Mei’s abilities
Mei`s Snowball Offensive is a 6v6 brawl that takes place on Ecopoint: Antarctica. It is a snowball fight featuring Mei as the only available hero.
Winter Mystery follows the regular Mystery Heroes This article is a stub. You can help Overwatch Wiki by expanding it. The Arcade is a play mode in Overwatch. It features a rotating variety of exclusive game modes, maps, and rulesets. Players can earn brawl rules, but is limited to the Winter versions of King`s Row and Hanamura.